Cash For My Miles accounts payable and verification departments will be closed from Friday evening until Monday June 26th in the morning. All accounts will be verified and payments sent at that time. If you have any questions before then you can always contact our customer care department at 800-910-5007.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Your transaction ID is: 123456
PLEASE TAKE A FEW MOMENTS AND READ WHAT WE AVE OUTLINED BELOW:
It is important that you are understand the process so there are no misunderstandings in the future . As always, if you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
After we receive your form:
* We will verify your account in order to confirm the information you provided. * Once the account is verified and your price is accepted by one of our travel experts, assuming it is during normal business hours, we will send the payment via PayPal within 15 minutes. If you have been cleared for an overnight check, as long as we receive the form before 6PM EST, the check will go out and be received the next business day.
Once your account is selected and your price is accepted we will process your payment as soon as possible. please note that since your account was selected on the marketplace the mileage may be used prior to you receiving your payment but in most cases payments will be made before booking or simultaneously.
* We purchase these miles from you in order to book domestic/international tickets in first, business or economy class. We issue the ticket directly from your mileage account. WE WILL BE ISSUING AN AIRLINE TICKET USING YOUR ACCOUNT BUT THE TICKET WILL BE IN OUR CLIENTS NAME. This means that you will receive an email from the airline confirming that a ticket has been issued from your account and it will be for one of our clients. When you receive this e-ticket confirmation, do not be surprised that it is addressed to you but is actually in our clients name. Since you are the account holder, the airline sends an automatic email to you. We do not need this email, you may discard
* Usually the mileage is not used immediately. Depending on the mileage program, this can take up to 12 weeks (during travel slow season it may take longer).If you would like your account to be used quickly, please feel free to contact your sales representative and he will see if he can arrange PRIORITY for your account.
* Occasionally, we will need to add mileage to your airline account to increase the balance to the amount we need to use to issue a ticket (e.g.: you have 109,000 miles with Delta and we need 120,000 to book our ticket). We may decide to add mileage to the account (at our expense), but you should not think that you earned more mileage or that we are “over-using” the mileage you earned
. * If you continue to earn mileage and we see that it may be helpful to use some more for our reservation, we will ALWAYS contact you first and see if that is something you may be interested in selling. We never use more mileage than we agreed to buy and paid for. If you are unsure, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR SALES REPRESENTATIVE. They will walk you through any activity step by step to insure that everything is understood and clarified.
Account Holder Responsibility:
• Selling airline miles is not illegal but it is against most airline terms and conditions. Any questions regarding flights booked on your account should be directed to a representative at Cash For My Miles. If you are unsure if a Cash For My MIles agent issued an airline ticket in your account, please contact us directly to confirm that it was us. • If the airline calls or sends you an email, we ask you not to communicate with them at all. Please contact us immediately. • You are in violation of their terms and conditions by selling your mileage and if you involve them in this, you may risk account closure and ticket cancellations. Our experienced team has been doing this for over 10 years. We know the best ways to handle these situations to ensure that accounts remain in good standing and the tickets do not get canceled by the airline. • We ask that you DO NOT change your pin or password on the account until the reservation is complete. Being that you are paid in advance, if a pin/password is changed, we will need to initiate a chargeback. Once we have used the miles and we have given you the confirmation that the miles have been used, you can change your password.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to call or email your sales representative. We are here to make sure you are completely informed as to what is going on, so we can assure a smooth and satisfying transaction.
If you enjoyed your transaction with CashForMyMiles.com, please take advantage of our generous referral program and send your friends and family to us! We look forward to doing additional business with you in the future! CashForMyMiles.com Phone: (800) 910 – 5007 Email: Info@cashformymiles.com